Katie Price issues statement after missing Lee Andrews seen logged into Facebook
Several people pointed out that they had seen Dubai-based Lee was logged into the Messenger service yesterday – despite going missing days earlier.

View 3 Images
Katie Price has addressed speculation about her husband Lee Andrews(Image: Instagram)
Katie Price has responded to claims that her missing husband Lee Andrews has been online using Facebook. Several people pointed out that they had seen Dubai-based Lee logged into the Messenger service yesterday, despite having disappeared nearly a week earlier after sending a series of chilling messages to his wife Katie.
Former Apprentice star Luisa Zissman, 38, was among those posting about him being online even though Katie is desperately trying to find him and fears that she has been kidnapped. Luisa said: “He was seen as active on Facebook Messenger six hours ago which does indicate that his kidnappers are definitely letting him have access to social media.”
However, Katie tonight insisted that it was her causing his Facebook account to appear as active to people around the world. She shared a screenshot of his page on Instagram writing over the top of the grab: “I have Lee’s Facebook it’s not him on this it’s me.”

View 3 Images
Katie Price and Lee Andrews married in Dubai earlier this year(Image: wesleeeandrews/Instagram)

View 3 Images
Dubai-based Lee has been missing now for nearly a week(Image: wesleeeandrews/Instagram)
The profile showed Lee’s 13,000 Facebook followers, his location as Dubai and a short bio describing himself as an “Investor CEO” and “Married to the beautiful Katie Price.” The post later vanished from her Instagram Story.
It was also claimed tonight that Lee, 43, has been active on his mobile phone. According to The Sun, Lee checked his WhatsApp messages at 5.56pm on Saturday, days after he last contacted Katie. She has not responded to this claim.
Katie has made clear that she’s not amused by people joking about Lee’s disappearance and is hurt that people think it’s a publicity stunt she’s part of. The former reality TV star, 47, said yesterday: “I’m really upset everyone thinks I’m in on this. Are you guys actually joking?
“This is not a publicity stunt. This is real. And anyone who thinks that I’m part of this is disgusting. None of his family has heard anything from Lee. His dad, who’s out in Dubai, has heard nothing.
“We’ve reported him to the British Embassy as a missing person. Everyone who is trying to speculate or make jokes, think of other people’s feelings. It is not nice. It isn’t a game, it is real life. This is really happening, and there are real feelings involved here.”
Katie Price’s missing husband Lee Andrews ‘has been on his phone since vanishing’
The self-proclaimed millionaire told his wife last week that he would be travelling from Dubai to the UK to reunite with her – even posting from an airport – after failing to show for their joint appearance on Good Morning Britain, which she did alone.
The mum-of-five claimed she last spoke to her husband on Wednesday, May 13 and that he was in a van with his hands tied, saying she feared that he’s been kidnapped.
News
How pathetic! Vernon Kay Forced to APOLOGISE to BBC Radio 2 Listeners After On-Air Moment Left Producers Panicking… Embarrassed Host Admits He Thought His Career Could Be Over!K
Vernon Kay apologised to BBC Radio 2 listeners after a three-minute speech on his show, joking he would have been…
BREAKING: Sky News halted for breaking Andrew update and it’s awful for royals.K
Sam Coates had the latest as the first tranche of the Andrew files was released. Andrew was the subject…
URGENT: Question Time Debate Suddenly HALTED as Fiona Bruce Delivered Major Live Update That Left the Entire Panel Stunned.K
The presenter interrupted proceedings to share a huge update. Fiona Bruce hosted Question Time from Dumfries. (Image: BBC) Question Time…
‘THE GOVERNMENT HAS FINALLY DRAWN A LINE.’: Prince Andrew BANNED by the UK Government from Carrying Out One Major Royal Privilege… Humiliating Blow Leaves the Disgraced Royal Further Isolated from Public Life!K
The former prince was banned from it while acting as a trade envoy. Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor was banned from doing…
BBC IN MELTDOWN: Dawn French sparks fury after The One Show return following “disgusting” comments: “She should’ve been cancelled forever!”.K
BBC IN MELTDOWN: Dawn French Sparks Fury After Explosive The One Show Return Following “Disgusting” Comments — Viewers Rage “She…
B0MBSHELL: Newly Released Files Drag Queen Elizabeth II Into Andrew Scandal As Bombshell Claims About Secret Palace Influence And ‘No Vetting’ Trigger Fresh Fury Across Britain.K
A batch of documents relating to Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s time as trade envoy have been released. Queen Elizabeth was ‘very…
End of content
No more pages to load







